Medior / Senior Full Stack Developer
What’s in it for you ?
A quality Senior Full Stack Developer / Software Architect position in a human sized company. You will work in autonomous and fun environment with a focus on innovation and creativity.
What you can expect from us ?
- A competitive salary package, based on experience
- All the usual extralegal advantages (company car, laptop, meal voucher, health insurance,…)
- Flexible hours & up to 2 remote working days/week
- 20+12 paid vacation days per year
- An exciting job in a true startup environment (located in an co-working space)
About the ideal candidate
- Degree in computer science and >3 years programming experience in web app development
- TypeScript Angular
- C# .NET Core
- Azure cloud
Nice to have
- Geomatics (ArcGIS, QGis, OpenLayers, Mapserver etc …)
- MS Azure DevOps
- Fluent in French & English, Dutch is a plus.
- Solution oriented & self-learning capabilities and willing to learn new technologies
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Team player
Oxygis develops and markets a web and mobile SaaS mapping solution, dedicated to inventory management, intervention management, activity monitoring and anomaly management. Our customers, of various sizes and scope, are managers of urban areas, forestry parcels, infrastructures, agricultural areas and tourism and leisure sites.